The Autotec exposition held in Brno (Czech Republic) from 3rd to 8th of June is a traditional opportunity to present new products and other novelties in the world of Renault Trucks. Renault Trucks will present itself to the public on an exhibition area of 1 600 m2 in Pavilion F and outdoor area K.
The following novelties will be introduced at this year’s premiere:
• New Renault Magnum
- Revolutional design of the cab
- Excellent drive line with the engine Dxi13
- Maximal cab space and comfort for on-board life
• Renault Kerax with the new 500 hp DXi13
• Renault Premium Lander 8x4
• Renault Premium Distribution powered by compressed natural gas (CNG)
Renault Trucks has chosen the Autotec exposition for the official introduction of the Optifuel brand, which includes solutions and services to optimise fuel consumption.
At the Renault Trucks stand, information will be available about the Renault Trucks Driver’s Club, a successful loyalty programme focused on drivers of trucks under this brand.
The stand layout is arranged according to the Renault Trucks product composition, which corresponds to the professional objectives of the customer groups.
• Delivery line-up: Master, Maxity and Mascott
• Distribution line-up: Midlum and Premium Distribution
• Construction line-up: Premium Lander and Kerax
• Haulage line-up: Premium Route and Magnum
Visitors to the stand will be introduced to the Renault Premium Route special of the Frankie Truck Racing Team.