Since 2005, Renault Trucks’ Fast&Pro centres have reached real maturity in terms of the services they provide “as professionals to professionals” and become the reference on the market. Customers go there for the dedicated team with an insight of their profession and demands and Fast&Pro’s customised services both for purchase and maintenance of LCVs. Whilst the manufacturer is already awarding accreditation case-by-case to each establishment, it is more and more committed with its distributors to provide the best possible service to LCV users by insisting on Renault Trucks’ twelve LCV commitments throughout the French network. Of course the objective is optimal customer satisfaction from the moment they first meet the salesman right through to reception of the vehicle and maintenance in the workshop.
Previously, there was no specific area dedicated to light commercial vehicle customers. In 2005, Renault Trucks innovated with its Fast&Pro centres. Entirely dedicated to the sale and maintenance of this type of vehicle, they were intended to provide a professional service for professionals, run by specialised and highly qualified personnel. The success of Fast&Pro, which offers local-style service where LCV customers are known and recognised by their contacts on the Fast&Pro site. This particular relationship makes each customer unique and the professionals working there are capable of personalising the service they provide.
In order to prove its attachment to customer satisfaction, Renault Trucks and its dealer network are today going further through a common charter for its Fast&Pro outlets comprising twelve precise and clearly defined commitments. Whichever workshop the customer goes to in whatever region and of whatever size, as he comes through the door of a Fast&Pro workshop, he will find the same level of service quality. The charter and its twelve commitments:
1. A free LCV test-drive without appointments.
2. A single contact from vehicle design to delivery (bodied) including vehicle equipment.
3. A complete, comprehensive handover of the vehicle.
4. Comprehensive care for the vehicle and its equipment with or without appointment.
5. Opening hours from Monday to Saturday morning in the Fast&Pro workshops, and on the road 24 hours a day.
6. Same-day repairs for jobs of under two hours.
7. An immediate diagnostic which is explained and given to the LCV owner in case of breakdown.
8. Downtime communicated in advance and adhered to.
9. Repairs and maintenance of all makes of LCV.
10. Provision of a replacement vehicle under preferential conditions.
11. Maintenance packs and detailed quotes which are respected.
12. Works guaranteed for one year including parts and labour.
These commitments are part of a clear extension of the accreditation approach initiated by Renault Trucks for each workshop. Indeed, before receiving accreditation each Fast&Pro centre is inspected and is required to respect a strict specification. Wherever it is, the customer who goes there must be certain to find in particular a dedicated area for light commercial vehicles, clearly separated from the rest of the dealership, a dedicated and specially Renault Trucks-trained member of staff who knows the specificities of their profession and their expectations, extended opening hours and the possibility of having replacement vehicles to ensure business continuity.
By going into a Fast&Pro workshop the customer knows that he will get local-style attention and customised services from staff who understand professionals’ constraints and needs for the day-to-day use of their LCVs. Today Fast&Pro centres are dotted all around France and Europe. There are now 96 centres in Europe. The roll-out continues and it is expected to reach 250 accredited centres in Europe by the end of 2012.